- If you’ve ever used the internet, you could’ve seen this coming from a while away. After House Republicans launched a site looking for democratic input on their new agenda, the site got overloaded with comments that perhaps didn’t show the GOP’s decision-making process in the best light. A few samples to nosh on:
- one“Require all Muslims in the U.S. to wear ankle bracelet transponders so we know where the terrorists are at all times.”
- two“Consensual bestiality should not be illegal. No, I am not joking. Everything I’ve said is logically sound.”
- three “End the idea of Net Neutrality. American’s do not need the government censoring our websites for us.”
And the best answer goes to …
- We need to train an army of Ninja Cats. Cats are natural born hunters and predators, and it is known that they indeed have 9 lives, many more than the typical human life (being one).
- An absolute genius • Saying everything that needs to be said about this endeavor. It’s absolutely perfect in its conceit – the world needs stronger counter-terror measures, and how much stronger could you get than ninja cats? You know, seriously. source